The Adult Dragons' Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mature discussions for mature DC players

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introduction for Non-Registered Users

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AngelKitty
Admin
AngelKitty

Introduction for Non-Registered Users Empty
PostSubject: Introduction for Non-Registered Users   Introduction for Non-Registered Users I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 6:33 am

Hey everyone! This forum was made as an extension of the DragonCave General Discussion board. Due to some recent rule changes which prohibit discussion of things like sex, drugs, and rock 'n' roll (not really but I couldn't resist), debates and discussion of mature things is going to be severely stifled. Because of this, I made this forum - so that the grownups among the DC community could have a place to go to talk about such things without fear of constant warns for "inappropriate" discussion and being "offensive."

All the forums are hidden from non-registered users; this is to prevent kid eyes from seeing our drug-debate debauchery and no-doubt lascivious exchanges about abortion. To see our main forums, you need to sign up. It's free, of course!

The forum will be run essentially the same as the old General Discussion before the new rule changes; perhaps a little more lenient on things like cursing. I have never administrated a forum before, so this is going to be a little hectic while I figure things out/determine if I can do this or not. Feel free to offer advice. If I can't manage this, which is a very real possibility, I'll be more than happy to turn over the reigns to someone more capable. :3

WE ARE NOT IN ANY WAY AFFILIATED OR ENDORSED BY TJ09 OR ANY OF THE DRAGON CAVE STAFF. This is simply a place for members to gather to discuss things not able to be discussed on the DC forums General Discussion board.

I'll add more to this post as I think of things that need to be added. XD

-AngelKitty
Back to top Go down
https://adultdragons.forumotion.com

Introduction for Non-Registered Users
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Adult Dragons' Den :: Welcome! :: Welcome to the Adult Dragons' Den-
Jump to: